- We recycle as much as we can on the job, and try to eliminate potential waste as much as possible.
- We properly store building materials so they are not ruined, therefore preventing us from having to replace them.
- We salvage what we can on remodeling jobs. Not only does this help maintain a sense of the former homes character, but it helps keep cost down, as well as environmental impact.
- We specify high quality, long lasting green materials whenever possible. This includes no VOC paint, recycled quartz countertops, Marmoleum flooring and locally sourced cabinetry and project materials.
- We encourage clients to look at using their existing unused spaces before adding on, therefore conserving the original footprint of the home. This is not only sustainable, but budget friendly.
These are just a few ways we minimize our footprint when building or remodeling your home. If you would like to talk more about how Mosaik Design & Remodeling green building practices, please call us at 503-726-2222 or contact us.