We initially discuss your remodeling project with you by phone, then, we make an appointment to visit your home for a complimentary consultation.
- During the meeting at your home, we listen to your needs, wants, and specific goals, as well as your budget considerations. We also look at the feasibility of the project (structural issues, crawl space and electrical panel locations, etc.) so we can give you an accurate budget range and propose design options for your remodeling project.
- After further review of our initial meeting, we will call you to discuss the project price range and preliminary details.
- Once you have decided to work with Mosaik Design & Remodeling, we will send you a Retainer Agreement to start the design/build process.
- Next, our design team will visit your home to collaborate with you about the design details of your project, as well as to take measurements of the space.
- We will present the initial design and material selections at our showroom and make any needed adjustments so that we can move on to the next phase.
- During the “walk through” meeting at your home, we will discuss the agreed upon design in detail with our construction team members so that they can provide accurate bids.
- The final design and pricing presentation will be reviewed at our showroom. At that time, we will decide on any options or changes before you sign the Construction Contract so we can begin building your project.
- Our project manager will meet with you for a “pre-start walk through” to talk about the construction details and schedule.
- We will start your project on the agreed upon date.
Erin brought in some excellent ideas and Scott was ultra-attentive to the construction details, only the best quality materials and truly professional subs were used. Everything was built with safety and durability in mind. There are faster/cheaper options out there, but we are happy that we chose Erin and Scott for their quality work. – Anton C.